Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCED!!!


Hey beauty lovers,
Sorry I have been MIA the last few months, busy times...but I am back and ready to start beauty blogging again!  Remember our Spring outfit contest?  Well, the winner is......
guacamole1's "Spring Outfit"!!!
Spring Outfit

Thanks to all who participated in the contest; there were a lot of FABULOUS entries!  Let's talk about why this outfit won though, shall we? Well, I chose this outfit as the winner because it incorporated many elements that were very in for the Spring season, as well as some of my personal favorite fashion trends.  This was such an Audrey outfit.  Orange was a very in color that season, and a fun orange dress is a really great piece to have for a sunny day!  I'm also a huge fan of belting a dress, because it adds extra interest to a plain-colored dress as well as emphasizing a narrow, well-defined waist.  The cardigan went great with the feel of the dress, the gold jewelry and strappy sandals (very Stuart Weitzman-esque...my fave shoe designer) and purse and all the accessories were very tasteful.  My favorite touch of all, and a big reason of why I chose this outfit, was the addition of the large hat because big hats were a MUST-HAVE accessory for this season!!!!  The hat really was the final piece that tied the whole outfit together and made it an A+!  Coming soon, we'll shift our focus to hair/beauty tips, as well as taking a look at some new trends (makeup trends perhaps?) for the end of summer/upcoming fall season!

xoxo
Audrey

No comments:

Post a Comment